Google Maps http://goo.gl/maps/MAkjh
|3.866||3.239||$12.52||9834||<- Only for starting mileage not used in totals|
As most of you are aware there are all these weight loss shows now…shows like The Biggest Loser and now Losing It With Jillian. I don’t ever want to be on one of these shows. I seem to cycle between dieting, exercising, or just not caring. Right now I am in the cycle of exercising and surprisingly at the same time…dieting. All in an effort to get ready for a triathlon.
Now there’s a stretch from overweight to triathlon. How in the world did that happen? I can only blame a long time twitter friend @melissaoyler She simply doesn’t ask you to do something she rather tells you where the party is and it is up to you to decide if you are going to be a killjoy or not. Now that is not traditional motivation like at the gym were someone screams for you to get one more rep out. On the contrary you kind of feel like your missing out if you don’t work out or keep up. The bonus is after a workout there always seems to be a beer with friends. First time I met her and her brother we went on The Ride of Silence which was odd since your not suppose to talk. Luckily they wanted to go out to eat afterward so that started a bunch of new friendships. Its like entering a whole new circle of friends that are more fitness oriented. *Alert* Just got a text now swimming, biking, and running the Ballantyne Tri course tomorrow with Melissa and Wendy….Heck I don’t even know who Wendy is…looks like a new friend.
Want to keep up with my workout progress? Look Here! Leave a comment!
- My oldest boy learned to ride a motorcycle before he could ride his bike. I think learning how to not have to learn how to pedal helped…crazy motorcycle says he should be 12…whatever!
- What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger!
- I love my Fathers day gift – the 16 Gig iPod Touch…I wish everywhere had WiFi then I wouldn’t be Jonesing for an iPhone
- Boys should learn how to sew…girls should learn to change a tire
- I crocheted a scarf for my wife
- My current max bench is 225
- Felt I should say what my max bench was after I said I could crochet 😉
- Climbed to the top of a Ladder 1 (77′) a few hours ago to see what the top of Walmart looked like
- Should really do my post way before 2:00 am
- I liked (and still do) Duran Duran when it wasn’t “cool” for guys to like Duran Duran
- I could put the song “It Takes Two” on repeat for a solid day and never hear it to much and even though I can’t rap love to try to rap with it
- Spent 30 minutes finding the best music video to show you how good Rob Base and DJ Easy Rocks “It Takes Two” really is.
- This is the second time I have done RTT
- I love Google Analytics because it shows that at least 1 person comes to this site and actually a lot more than I thought would
- My wife just learned that I have this blog
- I hate Google Analytics because it shows nobody is viewing my fire training site…where there should be people viewing it (http://training.tcvfd.com has 2 loyal viewers and one is me)
- I am done with all the candy that I like in the 5.6 pound bag of candy that my wife got
- Can’t understand why I gained weight this week …approximately 5.6 pounds 😉
- has finished w/o EAS Active workout number 6
- suffering from Coke withdrawal symptoms
- Is addicted to seeing a number near the comments in WP Dashboard
- Clowns are Evil…that’s just the way it is
- I love me some Captain Crunch
- 911 is not the fastest number to dial on a rotary phone
- I feel old cause I remember when phones had a rotary dials
- Thinks he should set an example and change the batteries in the smoke detectors 2 times a year like we tell everyone when we do fire education talks.
- Checked to see if WiiDads.com was available…its not… cyber-squatters have staked their claim
- I like to end my post with videos although I forget sometimes
- I like this British public service announcement
The short story, since this is suposed to be Wordless, I got the Firefighter of the Year in 2008 for Tega Cay. Chief thinks I am a little to cocky for my own good and nicknamed me “FF of year” What kind of nickname is that? A nickname is something you can yell. Something like “Speedy” (my Fort Mill Fire Dept. nickname and yes the Highway Patrol was involved). What I have learned by having a last name like Bugert is if you embrace a nickname and change it a little you can make it what you like. So I had the shirt made and called myself FF8. At the bottom of the shirt it says “If I only had a little humility, I would be perfect” ~Ted Turner. How’s that for cocky?! BTW I am wearing my EA Active Boxing Hulk Gloves. Yeah my wii is Pimped. Tomorrows post will be on my pimping of my EA Active.
I am getting older by the year and well I would think by now I would know exactly what I want to do when I grow up. I’ve been at my job now for 5 years …wow 5 years! I haven’t done anything that long. I have been an engineer, cnc programmer, insurance adjuster, short order cook (that sucked), stock boy, flower delivery boy (which surprisingly was a great job) and now a web developer. The only thing that is constant through all that time is being a firefighter. Maybe that is what I want to do. Nope I know exactly what I want to do watch TV and surf the web. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make money at it. On a totally random aside I have to remember to take a picture tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday.
I love Kit Kat bars!
My wife looks like the Tooth Fairy (a very cute one I might add) …our oldest lost his 1st tooth…he used the wii remote to take it out.
I didn’t get a chance to see who else used the Bangles this is the first one I thought of though. I couldn’t find a better video so just jump to 30 seconds in.
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.